Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! Hemp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and much much more!
Almond, Flax and Hemp Seed Crackers
|Prep/Cook||30 min / 15 min|
|Total time||45 min|
|Recipe type||Grain-Free & Paleo|
- ½ cup [60g] almond meal
- ½ cup [52g] ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp [30g] hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp [8g] coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tbsp [28g] unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Mix almond meal, flax meal, hemp seed, coconut flour and fine sea salt in a large bowl. Pour melted butter and large white egg over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine with a fork until dough comes together in a ball (you may need to use your hands).
- Roll the crackers out very thinly between two sheets of baking paper. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut into small squares and sprinkle with a pinch of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely dry and crisp.
- Cool on cooling rack and store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
The crackers are baked at a low temperature so that the crackers dry out without getting brown too early.