[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2028″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Almond, Flax and Hemp Seed Crackers” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:46|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
|Prep/Cook||30 min / 15 min|
|Total time||45 min|
|Recipe type||Grain-Free & Paleo|
- ½ cup [60g] almond meal
- ½ cup [52g] ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp [30g] hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp [8g] coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tbsp [28g] unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Mix almond meal, flax meal, hemp seed, coconut flour and fine sea salt in a large bowl. Pour melted butter and large white egg over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine with a fork until dough comes together in a ball (you may need to use your hands).
- Roll the crackers out very thinly between two sheets of baking paper. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut into small squares and sprinkle with a pinch of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely dry and crisp.
- Cool on cooling rack and store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
The crackers are baked at a low temperature so that the crackers dry out without getting brown too early.[/vc_column_text]