Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! Hemp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and much much more!
Cauliflower Breadsticks W/ Garlic Butter & Hemp Seeds
|Prep/Cook||15 min / 25 min|
|Total time||40 min|
|Recipe type||Paleo & Gluten-Free|
|Cuisine||Snack or Side|
- 1 head cauliflower (riced using a grater or food processor)
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 2 large egg
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter (salted, or add additional salt if using unsalted)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Place the riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 10 minutes (or steam on the stove), until softened. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 215C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- While the cauliflower is cooling, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave or on the stove, until melted. Stir to combine.
- When the cauliflower is cool enough to handle, transfer it to a tea towel and squeeze tightly several times to drain as much water as possible. You should get close to a cup of moisture out.
- Combine the (drained) riced cauliflower, hemp seeds, eggs, sea salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer the “dough” onto the lined tray. Press into a rectangle (Mine turned out to be 12″ x 8″, but the size will vary depending on the size of your cauliflower head – the thickness is the important part.) Gently brush the top with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden.
- Cool slightly then cut into breadstick shaped rectangles.