Grain Free Hemp Porridge
|Total time||15 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy, Grain Free|
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup finely grated cauliflower
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- punch salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Toppings of choice: Fruit or frozen fruit, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Mix hemp, along with milk and grated cauliflower in a small pot and bring to the boil, simmer gently for up to five minutes until cauliflower is cooked. Towards the end of the cooking time add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed and thickened.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add your toppings.
- Eat immediately. Can also be chilled.