Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
Hemp Falafel with Sunflower Seed Dip
|Prep/Cook||5 min/25 min|
|Total time||30 min|
|Original author||Contentedness Cooking|
|Recipe type||Vegan, Guten Free|
|Cuisine||Lunch or Dinner|
- 3 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- water to thin
- 800g caned chickpeas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp hemp protein powder (optional)
- 4-5 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt, pepper to taste
- fresh herbs
- Mix all ingredients well together. If the dressing is too thick, use some water to thin.
- Preheat oven at 200ºC.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a blender and pulse briefly. Then add all other ingredients except for the hemp seeds and process until you have a smooth paste.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper. From the falafel dough, form about 15 balls. Roll them in the hemp seeds to cover, then transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally so that the brown evenly.