|Total time||2 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
- 100g (1/2 cup) hemp seeds
- 500ml (2 cups) spring water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Add all ingredients to a jug for blending.
- Blend for about a minute or until everything is combined.
- Pop the hemp milk into a large jar or bottle.
- Pop it into the fridge to chill before serving (it tastes best chilled).
You will still get some sediment settling from the hemp seeds. This is all super healthy.
Note: If you don’t want the sediment OR if you have used whole (seeds that aren’t shelled) hemp seeds then you will need to strain it will a cheesecloth or purpose made nut milk bag.
Give it a swish and a jiggle before using.