Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
Hemp Seed Crusted Cajun Fish
|Prep/Cook||15 min / 25 min|
|Total time||40 min|
|Cuisine||Dinner or Lunch|
|Serves||4 – 6|
- 4-6 pieces of your fish of your choice
- ¼ cup coconut flour (or preferred flour)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp Cajun spice mix
Make your own; salt, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, turmeric, and chilli flakes.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Use a paper towel to dry fish. Assemble dipping stations: one plate for coconut flour, one bowl with beaten egg, one plate with the hemp seeds and Cajun spices combined.
- Dip the fish in the flour and tap off the excess. Next, dip the fish into the egg wash and then the hemp and spice mixture.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and bake 20 minutes.
- Switch over from bake to grill and grill for 3-5 minutes to create a crusty coating.
- Serve with homemade fries, salad or cauliflower rice.