[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2034″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Hemp Seed Herb Dressing” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:46|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
|Total time||3 hours|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
- ¾ cup hemp seed
- ½ cup filtered water, more if needed
- 3 dates
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place the hemp seeds in a medium bowl and cover with enough filtered water to cover. Allow to soak 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the seeds until water runs clear.
- Place hemp seeds, water, dates, garlic, vinegar, and lemon juice into the bowl of the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if needed for desired consistency.
- Transfer dressing to a bowl, add the oregano and parsley and mix well.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.