Hemp Seed Herb Dressing
|Total time||3 hours|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
- ¾ cup hemp seed
- ½ cup filtered water, more if needed
- 3 dates
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place the hemp seeds in a medium bowl and cover with enough filtered water to cover. Allow to soak 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the seeds until water runs clear.
- Place hemp seeds, water, dates, garlic, vinegar, and lemon juice into the bowl of the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if needed for desired consistency.
- Transfer dressing to a bowl, add the oregano and parsley and mix well.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.