|Total time||5 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
|Cuisine||Side or Salad|
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 ½ cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber chopped into small bits (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Taste and add additional lemon juice, olive oil and pepper, if needed.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
The tabbouleh may collect a little liquid as it sits, just give it a good stir if this happens.