Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! Hemp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and much much more!
|Total time||5 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
|Cuisine||Side or Salad|
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 ½ cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber chopped into small bits (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Taste and add additional lemon juice, olive oil and pepper, if needed.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
The tabbouleh may collect a little liquid as it sits, just give it a good stir if this happens.