Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! Hemp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and much much more!
Raw Apricot Energy Bars
|Prep/Chill||15 min / 1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour 15 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan & Dairy Free|
- 1 cup [150g] apricot, finely chopped
- 1 cup [150g] dates, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 cup [140g] raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup [140g] raw pistachio
- ½ cup [60g] raw almond (skinless)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup [100g] unsweetened shredded coconuts
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 tbsp cold water
- Combine cashew, pistachio, almond, and hemp seeds in a food processor and process until the nuts and seeds are finely ground.
- Then add chopped apricot, dates, and a pinch of sea salt, pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
- Then add the shredded coconut, a quick pulse, and add the vanilla extract, a little water at a time until it reaches a dry but moist dough consistency.
- Scrape the dough mixture into the lined dish, press evenly with a rubber spatula, and chill for about an hour before serving.