Prep: 5min Total: 5 hours Original Author | exsloth Recipe type: Vegan Cuisine: Breakfast Serves: 1 Ingredients 1 banana, fresh or frozen
Raw Carob Hemp Bites
|Prep/Cooling||10 min / 15 min|
|Total time||25 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free|
- ⅓ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp hemp seed oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne – Optional to add a spicy kick.
- approx. 3 more tbsp hemp seeds for rolling or extra carob powder.
- Place all ball ingredients in a food processor and process until an almost smooth uniform mixture forms.
- Scoop out small amounts and shape into balls. Spread the coating hemp seeds or carob for rolling on a plate. Roll each ball to coat. Place in the fridge for approximately 15-20 minutes to firm up a little or enjoy straight away.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.