Organic Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
Raw Carob Hemp Bites
|Prep/Cooling||10 min / 15 min|
|Total time||25 min|
|Recipe type||Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free|
- ⅓ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp hemp seed oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne – Optional to add a spicy kick.
- approx. 3 more tbsp hemp seeds for rolling or extra carob powder.
- Place all ball ingredients in a food processor and process until an almost smooth uniform mixture forms.
- Scoop out small amounts and shape into balls. Spread the coating hemp seeds or carob for rolling on a plate. Roll each ball to coat. Place in the fridge for approximately 15-20 minutes to firm up a little or enjoy straight away.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.