Hemp Seed Oil has a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA),
antioxidants, amino acids, fibre, vitamins, minerals and enzymes!
With a slightly nutty taste, hemp seed oil can be taken straight, used in juices, smoothies, cooking and even topically.
- Plant-based source of Omegas & Protein.
- Contain more Omega 3 and 6 than other sources.
- Provide GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which isn’t found in Fish, Flax, Soy, Chia or Sacha Inchi.
- Provide the B Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids necessary for utilisation of Omega oils.
- Naturally rich in Gamma Tocopherol, the most potent form of Vitamin E
This wonder-oil is loaded with essential nutrients that promote health and wellness within the body, try it today to find out what all the hype is about!
Hemp grown in Australia is governed by our laws and regulations which ensures quality. Imported hemp seeds are likely to be sterilised at customs when they are entering Australia, which may have a significant effect on the nutritional, therapeutic and health benefits.